4 Feb 2015

I Am Alive

 Contrary to popular belief, I am not dead, nor am I a crappy video game. I've been sitting here updating the hell out of this blog over the past few days, trying to revitalise it and make it look as gorgeous as me. Okay, I'm not gorgeous, but you get the idea. And yes, it's been almost two years again, but I am determined to change that for once and for all!

 I don't have much to say right now. It's almost 4am and anything meaningful will have to wait a day or two, but I have a ton of stuff to write about, and ironically, most of it is currently on-going projects as opposed to anything exciting from the past two years (because screw history).

 So that's pretty much it for today. Hi again. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to sleep.


1 comment :

Posts older than 14 days require approval for comments.

>